06 November 2012

CLEARED!!!

WE CLEARED EMBASSY TODAY!!!!!!!

I am so beyond excited!!!!! Our agency called me this afternoon to let me know that the last piece of paper that we were waiting for was in and that we could move forward with choosing our three dates for an embassy appointment!! I still can't believe they called me today!!! I mean, we've been waiting so long that it seemed unreal. :) So I told them I want next Thursday, the 15th as my first choice, since if you have your appointment on a Thursday, you can get the visa the next day.

So, so, so, so, so happy that we finally cleared!!!!!!!!! We'll be checking our email all morning long to see if I can go next week!!!!!! I have tickets on hold already.... :)

Want to hear something else crazy awesome? Our court date was July 6th. We cleared embassy November 6th. Exactly four months later. Yeah, it's longer than I wanted to wait, but God is so good and His plans are perfect.

No comments: