13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there! I had a wonderful Mother's Day!! Got a beautiful card from my precious girls. Had our moms over for dinner. Got some spending money for Ethiopia and a gorgeous flower for my porch!

Adam made us all chicken fettucine alfredo with salad and veggies. Oh man, it was so good!! Then Sarah (Adam's little sis) made us a lime cheesecake for dessert. We had a great time just hanging out and chatting it up.

Then everyone went outside to play and Addison fell and whacked her face on the ground. Poor girl! She was going after the ball and it rolled away and she fell on the pavement. :(

So, here are some pictures from our fun day.
Addison found a four leaf clover yesterday! Guess it didn't help her out too much.
My precious gifts from the Lord on Mother's Day. LOVE them.
And again. I am so thankful to be their Mommy. <3
Our family on Mother's Day! Don't think we forgot about our Ethiopia Baby today!! Adam was reppin' for him or her all day. :)
My mom and I. I am SO thankful for her. :D
My two moms. They're amazing.
And here is Addison's little face. It's not keeping her spirits down, though! :)

No comments: