23 February 2012

FULLY FUNDED!!!! (Referral Fee)

Well, you guys, the day has finally come!!!

We are fully funded for our referral fee!! And it was pretty awesome because the person who donated, donated exactly how much we needed ($229) to be fully funded through our referral!!!!

Oh man, I am SO excited!!!!

Now we are going to just focus on my mission trip until that is fully funded...then we'll get back to raising the last $10,000 (or so) for our plane tickets, in-country expenses, etc.

I can't believe that in less than a year, we are completely funded through our referral. I'm just in awe of how God has brought SO many people together to help us bring this baby home! It has been a huge outpouring of love on us and our future child. We seriously have not had to worry at all through this whole process! Not to say that we haven't because I've had my share of wondering where the rest of this money is going to come from, but WOW, it really has been amazing to witness...and to be a part of it all!!

Gah, I am so stoked right now!!!!

Onto mission trip fundraising.... :)

"And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." -Philippians 4:19

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." -Romans 8:28

2 comments:

Jon, Lindsay, and the pups!!! said...

You should feel SO SO blessed!! Through our two year adoption journey we have fund raised the entire time and have had a HARD time raising $6,000. The rest has been a struggle to come up with or placed on credit cards. I'm SO happy for families like you who find the support they need it's AWESOME!!! Just know how lucky you are! :)

Jonathan and Rachel said...

God is so good. So happy for you guys:)