17 December 2011

Unexpected!

We had a wonderful Christmas celebration at my mother-in-law's house tonight. It was super fun!! The girls got some cute clothes. Makayla got a Barbie that she is in LOVE with and Addison got a teddy bear. I got some pretty rad stuff that I asked for and so did Adam.

On top of that, we got a VERY unexpected donation towards our adoption from her that put us OVER 50% funded for our referral time!! We have been DTE for 2 months and 3 days and we are 54.5% funded for the next portion of our adoption timeline!!!! Now that is some God work right there!!!

We are so thankful to each and every one of you that has had a part in our journey!!!! I am so excited to tell our baby how loved he or she was before our sweet one even came home. This has been such a HUGE blessing to see the hands of God work to bring this baby home. And we've only been fundraising since April!!! It just amazes me. I have no words.

I'm humbled by the love that you all have shown us. Thank you for praying for our journey and for supporting us in every way. We are getting closer!!!! :)

1 comment:

The Annessa Family said...

Wahooo! God rocks!

Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com