09 November 2011

Day 9: Being Thankful.

Today I am thankful for my amazing husband. The girls and I have been mighty sick for the past week and over the last few days, Addison's eyes have been a little bit pink. So yesterday, Adam told me that if they weren't looking any better by this morning that I need to take her in. Well, in my own sickness, I didn't get ready before Addi woke up this morning. Then she woke up and didn't look any better, so I made an appointment to take her in. But, I still needed to get ready. I couldn't get a hold of my mom so I asked Adam if he could come home to watch the girls while I showered before her appointment. Usually I shower right when I wake up, but I'm sick too, so there. :)

Anyway, so Adam came home and watched the girls for me while I showered. Not only did he watch the girls, he also made and fed them lunch AND made lunch for me!! What an amazing man I married! I couldn't stop thanking him. He took time out of his VERY busy day at work to come home and help me out. I just love him so much.

So today is a great day to be extra thankful for my fabulous husband.

No comments: