31 December 2014

Wednesday Weeklies!

Welcome back, lovelies! I keep forgetting about this. I still read a ton of stuff on the interwebz, but I forget to bookmark it or send it to myself or keep track of it in any way. But I'm back! At least for this Wednesday! So you're welcome! And here we go...

•These pictures are amazing. Interesting. Fantastic. Totally rad.

21 Pictures You've Never Seen

•This dad is pretty cool. He illustrates things his daughter says and they are truly hilarious! Check it out for yourself!

Dad Illustrates Daughters Comments.

•Now THIS I can totally relate to! I have thought about many of these things many times. I'm still trying to figure out how to teach my girls about VHS and Blockbuster.

7 Things Our Kids Will Never Understand

•These tattoo sleeves. In. Love. Beautiful works of art and it makes me want to get my next tattoo right this very minute!!

27 Tattoo Sleeves.

•Taylor Swift is my jam. I love her music and I think she is the sweetest little person ever. This video just proves my point even more. T. Swift, you're amazing. Keep making this world a better place!

Swiftmas Video

That's it for this week! If you have something interesting that you want me to see, email me! lindseycrock {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a great day!!

No comments: