07 October 2014

What Is Important To You?

I literally did nothing today.

All my 'chores' got done yesterday and everyone was at school today. So me? I did nothing.

Watched some TV. Read some book. Made some food.

I relaxed. It was beautiful.

I also found out that I don't have the diabeetus!! So yay me!! GOOD NEWS. Obviously. Also, I FINALLY get to see a neurologist!! I have been wanting to see one since 2006 for these insanely massive headaches I get and now I finally do!! My appointment is next week. I'm actually going for the numbness in my arms, but I told them on the phone about my headaches, too. Here's hoping someone finally listens to me!! It's been too long.

So tonight, it's taco ring for dinner with some yummy veggies. Not Whole 30. Not paleo. I'm still researching. Or planning on researching.

You know what? You make time for what's important to you. I know...not a novel concept by any means, but still true. If working out is important to you, you will give up something else to work out. If eating well is important to you, you will make the time to prepare the food. If spending time with your kids is important to you, you will put down the phone and spend time with them.

My point is...maybe researching this stuff isn't that important to me. Maybe I just need to make the damn time for it and be done with it. Or start it, rather.

Either way, it is important to me. And I will make it a priority. Just like I do all the other things that are important to me.

What is important to you?

No comments: