08 October 2014

Overwhelmed.

Do you ever just feel so overwhelmed with all the stuff you have to do?

I busted my ass on Monday to get the laundry and dishes done and now the sink is just piled high again. I know, I know. That's just life. The laundry and dishes NEVER end. I get it.

But then I think about all the papers from all three girls being in school and how I need to go through them and figure out what to keep and what to toss. I don't keep everything. I'm that mom. My house would be overrun with papers if I did. And some things I just don't understand. Or it's not cute. So I trash it. Oops. Trust me, I keep plenty of their stuff. They won't even notice when they're older.

So I have paperwork everywhere. Lists of stuff I need to do. Pictures that need to be hung. More pictures that need to be ordered for frames. A backpack holder that needs to be made. *hint, hint husband...*

The lists just never end. And that's okay. It's life. I will always have something I have to get done. Some doctor I need to call about something. Something I MUST get at the store ASAP. Something to make for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, etc. Something that needs to be cleaned.

Sometimes I get overwhelmed by it all. Sometimes I think I just can't handle adding one more thing to my ever growing list of stuff that has to get done.

And then I decide I need to paint some walls. Or make some pillows. Or clean out a closet. Or whatever.

I'm a very organized person until it comes to papers. Then my life is in shambles.

So basically what I'm saying is, please come and take care of my paperwork for me?! It just sits there and stares at me and I stare back and think 'I'll do that later when I have time.' But that time never comes. Maybe it's just not important enough to me. We make time for the things that are important to us, you know. :)

No comments: