17 October 2014

She's Here!

My Mommy's here!! Finally!!

We picked her up late last night. It was super stressful and a homeless guy talked to me through the window and I was hanging out in the middle of the road at a red light. In the dark. I was super early to the airport and a cop kept telling me I had to move. Super stressful.

But she's here! And I survived the night with my girls! We got to bed at 10:30 last night. Worth it.

I'm looking forward to these next two weeks with my mama. It's always comforting having your mom around. To take care of you and make you feel special.

I have the best mom ever. And no, you can't have her.


Did I mention my girls are enamored with their Nana? Because they are. 

We went to Olive Garden for dinner tonight. I love Olive Garden, but I miss their spinach and artichoke dip. So, OG rep, please change that for all spinach and artichoke dip lovers. Put it back on the menu. Right now.

No comments: