21 October 2014

Mommy and Daughter Day Date.

All my girls were in school all day today. It was heaven. I probably say this all the time, but I'll say it again. I LOVE MY GIRLS. I also LOVE some time without my girls. It's healthy for all of us.

So since my Mommy is here for two weeks, we took advantage of this day! We got some shopping in at Southlake and had a delicious lunch at Snappy Salads. They literally have THE BEST salads. They are humungous and they mix the dressing in for you and you can pick your toppings and cheese and omg, it is the best thing I've ever put in my mouth. Literally.


Gorgeous set of doors in Southlake. It's a ritzy town and people are rude (what's new, am I right?!), but I love it anyway.

I love getting to spend time alone with my mom and talk to her about anything and everything. These two weeks are going to fly by and I hate that part. But I'm just reveling in her being here for now!

We also went to Barnes & Noble. If you know me at all, you know books are my weakness. I picked up two new ones. I have a stack or five of books at home that I have yet to read. And ones on hold at the library. And even more that I want to read. But I can't stop. I won't stop. So I got two and my mom got me one. Because she loves me. :)

No comments: