16 June 2012

Ethiopia.

I am still trying to wrap my head around everything that happened in Ethiopia.

Everything I saw. Everything I did. Everyone I encountered. Everywhere I went.

I don't know how long it is going to take for me to process it all. I do know that since I have been home for just six days, we have been working tirelessly towards so many goals. We have a lot of things coming up in the near future and I'm trying to get my brain all sorted out.

The one thing that I know for a fact is that I have never felt more alive than when I was in Ethiopia. I have never felt more at home than in a place where I don't look like anyone and I don't speak their language. I felt like I fit in and that is a beautiful thing. This trip changed the course of my life in the most beautiful way.

More to come...eventually. :)

No comments: