23 April 2012

22 Months.

Addi,

You're 22 months old today! I know I say this every month, but I really can't believe that you're going to be two in just two short months! I feel like I just got done writing your 21 month post yesterday.


Getting off the couch like a champ these days. :)
LOVE this face.
You are growing up so fast and you are so much fun. You and your big sister still fight and yell at each other a lot, but I guess it's just giving me a glimpse into the teenage years with two girls. ;)

You have started talking more this month, which has been AWESOME! Your words are:

Mama
Daddy
Nana
Sissy
Breakfast
Please
Thank you
Bye bye

I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but it is for you!



I know it's blurry, but HOW CUTE!!

You are also so animated. You make the funniest faces and we are constantly cracking up at your awesome dance moves.

Just a few days ago we were outside playing and you saw a little white doggie a few houses down and you growled. So now I always say, 'Can you bark like a doggie?' and you do this little growl. Love it!

Probably my favorite face that you make. I'm so glad I captured it.

So sweet and innocent. 

I know this is a short letter, but I've just been soaking you in this month. You are one amazing little girl and I know God has great things planned for your precious life. I love you with everything I have, little one.

Love,
Mama


Dancing to the music from your book.
And again. :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Her hair is getting so long! I love it :)

The Annessa Family said...

Awww, still your baby girl!

Brooke
www.MarvelousLoveBlog.com