05 January 2012

Randomosity.

I have tried to start two different books today. And they didn't interest me, so I put them back down. And I don't feel bad about it. I picked up another one and I'm starting that one instead. From Ashes to Africa.


I've started writing my random stuff in a notebook. I have so many thoughts that go through my head daily, that if I don't write them down somewhere, I'll probably explode. It's done wonders for my brain space! Now I don't have to remember (and think about all.the.time) that I want to spray paint my picture frames or to add that movie to my Netflix queue. It's all written down! I did find this idea on Pinterest and I'm so glad I did! It's really helped a lot.

I've had three kids for the day. Thankfully, my mom came over this morning so that I could take M to preschool. They're all napping right now and it's so peaceful.

I'm trying to figure out what car seat will fit in between Makayla's booster seat and Addison's rear facing, convertible seat. We have a Honda Pilot and I reeeeeeally don't want to have to go the mini van route if I don't have to. Plus, I'd rather drop a couple hundred on a car seat than multiple thousands on a car, you know what I mean?! Anybody know a seat that will fit in the middle? It's a tight space, I'm not gonna lie...

I have a couple books I want to order on Amazon. And lucky for me, I have some Christmas money left over! Wahoo!! :)

I guess that's probably all I have to write today. Can you tell I'm bored without Facebook? I've been doing laundry and dishes and feeding babies and changing diapers and putting down for naps and cleaning up all day, though. So there's that.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I don't have a car seat suggestion....but I swore I'd never drive a minivan before 30....and now I am eating my words- but I do LOVE my Honda Odyssey if you ever decide to go the van route =)