05 November 2011

Day 5: Being Thankful.

I really love this being deliberate about being thankful business. It has really put things into perspective for me...how much we really have, how much we complain about such tiny matters and how we really should focus on the good in our lives!

So for today, I am thankful for some great friends. Kristen, you rock! I'm so excited to get to spend the day with you and the girls today!! You are so sweet and kind and I just love your personality. Can you believe we haven't even known each other for a year yet? Seems so much longer than that!

Brennan and Kristen have been there for us for EVERYTHING we have done since we moved to Ohio. One of my other friends introduced us and we all just hit it off. They have helped us move in to our new house. They have come to Addison's family birthday party. They have babysat the girls. They really are some of the greatest people I have ever met. They have donated to our adoption countless times. They truly are some of the most selfless people ever.

And I am so thankful for their generosity and love. :)

2 comments:

The Annessa Family said...

Love stopping by your blog to get a dose of thankfulness!

Brooke
www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

This made my day. We are so lucky to have you as friends! You, Adam and the girls brighten our lives :)