30 November 2011

Day 30: Being Thankful.

Today I am thankful that Jesus has saved my life. I'm thankful that He died for my sins so that I could be saved. I'm thankful to know Him on a personal level and that He loves me deeply.

He loves you deeply, too! Did you know that? Because it's so true.

I'm also thankful that we can share the Truth with our children and show them the love of Christ every single day.

We are beyond blessed and so thankful for all that we have been given.

I have loved doing this for the past month, though some days were harder to think of something to be thankful for. NOT that we don't have TONS to be thankful for, because we do. But once you start writing a post a day, it gets hard to put it down in words. But, I did it! And I'm happy that I can now look back and see the things that I have been thankful for this month.

I have a new thing I'm going to start next month (tomorrow!) and I'm pretty excited about it. I think I'm only going to do it on Facebook, but we'll see. I might share here, too. :)

Thank You, Jesus, for saving me!!!!

No comments: