12 October 2011

November 13th.

I am so excited about our next fundraiser!!!!

We will be doing an online raffle for some AMAZING items!!! It will start on November 13th and probably last for two weeks. The way it will work is that we will be asking for a $5 donation per entry. I'm sure we'll end up doing something else, like $10 for three entries, etc., but I haven't worked out all the details yet.

Still getting some sponsors to come on board, but so far, I have some awesome prizes and for a cheap, cheap donation, you can be entered to WIN!!!

Stay tuned for more information on this!! And to see some of our fabulous prizes! :)

1 comment:

LK Clayton said...

I love my T-shirt! I wear it often and get lots of comments, and it reminds me to pray for you guys! Hang in there! Looking forward to the next fundraiser!