23 August 2011

Oh hey, Earthquake!


So, I got on Facebook (I know, I know) and everyone was talking about an earthquake that happened in Virginia. So, M was watching tv after her nap and I was on the big couch and felt it start shaking. I looked at M to make sure she was on the little couch and not behind the big couch, like she tends to do sometimes. She was sitting there. So I kept looking around, wondering what was going on. It lasted less than a minute, but I was totally confused! Then, I find out it was an earthquake! Weird.

Also, I wanted to share some of Addison's 14 month stats with everyone. We all know how big she is. YAY!!!!

•She points to things she wants. She's been doing this for a while, but I don't remember when. It just seemed like it started happening one day. And it was pretty rad.

•She kicks her legs and grunts when you don't give her what she wants. While she was getting weighed today, she would NOT sit still long enough to get checked. She kept kicking those legs because she wanted off that thing!

•She takes her hair tie out of her sprouty hair and then tries to put it back in. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever. Then again, everything my kids do is the cutest thing ever!!

•She 'brushes' her hair. She will take her little baby brush and put it right on her head, just like she's brushing it. So presh!

•We have this piggy coin toy that comes with fake coins to put in the slot. She loves it! Makayla got it for her first birthday and it's always been a hit around here. Anyway, Addi loves to take the coins and put them in a plastic bowl. Then she takes them all out one by one. And puts them back in one by one. 

I love watching her learn new things!! So much fun!!

1 comment:

Heart n Soul said...

Precious milestones ... every new achievement is such a delight. ENJOY :)