14 July 2011

Tastefully Simple Party!!

Well, here is our next FUNdraiser!!! We are having a Tastefully Simple party and while I know that most of you won't be able to come in person, the good news is....YOU CAN ORDER ONLINE!!!!

ALL of the proceeds will go towards our adoption fund. We have sold quite a bit of t-shirts in the past few days and I am SO excited for that!! We have $1,430 left to be fully funded for our dossier and I'm thinking this is going to be our last FUNdraiser before we turn in our dossier!!

So, COME! LOOK AROUND! BUY!!

Everyone loves Tastefully Simple and every penny counts. :)

Here is the link for my party: http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lturano During checkout, make sure that you put Lindsey Crockett in the host section so that it goes to my party.

Last Chance for Returning Favorites - Available only through July 31!

Get your orders in before July 23rd!!! Please look around and by some awesome food!!! And, as always, THANK YOU!!!! :)

No comments: