05 July 2011

The Lord's Work.

THIS is what the Lord is doing. I'm telling you, people are being used by Him and it is a glorious thing!!

Adam sent me an email today with a $100 donation from someone we have never met. Read what she wrote:


hi, I felt prompted by the Lord to do a search and donate 100.00 to that person. My search was christian adoption fundraiser paypal. You came up. May He bless your journey. We adopted 3 from Haiti and He provided just what we needed at just the right time. Just like a birth it is all HIS time. The day your child will come to you is all ready ordained BY HIM! In Christ, J*** J*****

WOW. I am blown away.

I'm telling you, this is all His work!!!! After my huge plea on my blog for people to partner with us and me crying out to God yesterday and asking Him to keep reminding me that all this money will come in HIS timing and then this?! I was bawling reading that message from her. Absolutely amazing. And I will forever be thankful to her and her family. Also, God brought our name up for her to donate to!!!! How stinking rad is that?!?!? I just can't get over this right now. BLOWN. AWAY.

I am so thankful for the Lord's people. I pray that ALL the glory goes to Christ because without Him, we wouldn't be on this journey towards our child.

And seriously, God has THE best timing, for reals. I really was praying last night that He would bring people into our lives that want to donate to our adoption. That He would give us a story of a stranger donating to our funds. AND HE DID IT!! THE VERY NEXT DAY. DUDE.

Oh man, I'm just amazed. In awe of the amazing God we serve.

No comments: