25 February 2011

What?

I'm never good at coming up with blog post titles. It's never been my strong suit. Hence the name of this post.

So anyway, I've had a lot on my mind lately. I haven't taken my daily photographs. I haven't even taken my camera everywhere with me. I just have a lot on my mind. Good, bad, indifferent. I feel weighed down. It's like a good/bad thing. And I can't explain it. But, God is moving and that is always amazing to see.

I still have to write Addison's 8 month post. Yeah, my baby turned 8 months old! I can't believe it! And I have to write Makayla's 3 year 2 month post. Today! Be on the lookout for both of those, but Addi's will be back dated...the 23rd. I'm sneaky like that. :)

I also still need to do my review/giveaway posts. Ugh, I am so behind. I'll catch up. I always do.

For now, I leave you with the verse I've been resting in these past few days.


"But these things I plan won't happen right away.
Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled.
If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place.
It will not be late by a single day."
-Habakkuk 2:3
 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That was the verse I focused on when I was trying so hard to get pregnant with my son. What a beautiful reminder to have to be patient and all works together in God's time.