02 January 2011

So Cute.

The other day, while we were eating lunch, Makayla busted out with 'hot and dangerous'. HA! We dance to Ke$ha's 'We R Who We R' every night before bed, so that's where she got that from. Hilarity.

This morning, I was getting ready for church and I told M she looked beautiful. Then I said, 'Does Mommy look beautiful?' She looked at me and then said, 'No. Not yet.' I'm guessing that's because I didn't have my makeup on yet?

Then she came in and said, 'Here's your little lamb, Mommy.' and then she put it in the floor, like I asked. She was walking out of the room and said, 'These are my little lambs. Their fleece is white as snow.'

I love this kid!!!

2 comments:

Melinda Lillis said...

Cute!!! I need to start checking out your giveaways... come follow my blog!

mama said...

Too funny about you not looking beautiful YET!!! Laughed out loud!!