08 October 2010

Thankful On A Thursday

I am SO thankful for my amazing family. Adam, Makayla and Addison, you are my world. I love you with everything I have and will never forget how much every one of you has helped me grow into the wife and mother that I am today. If it weren't for you three, I'd be nothing.

I am SO thankful for my amazing friends. I am thankful that when I read unkind words written about me on a public forum, that my real friends stand behind me. They know the truth and for that I am also thankful.

I am SO thankful that Jesus knows my heart. I don't need to worry about what other people think about me. I know and Jesus knows and guess what? That's all that matters.

I am SO thankful for receiving my first review items in the mail! I can't wait to get my 'First Impression' reviews up for you all (hopefully!) tomorrow!!

I am SO thankful for an apartment to live in, even though it is not ideal for my life right now. At least I have a roof over my head and I have a bed to sleep in!

I am SO thankful to be living in my hometown for this period of my life. I am so very, very happy to be living near my family and to get to see my mom every day. I'm thankful that I got to see my dad last Saturday and that I get to see Adam's mom on Sunday. I'm really hoping to go see my grandparents, aunt and cousins in PA soon, as well as my brother in IN, too. I miss them all.

I am SO thankful for Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, even though I stay up way too late to watch them.

I am SO thankful for the internet, even though sometimes you read things about yourself that never should be said.

I am SO thankful that I have learned lessons from previous friendships and that I will not go down that road again.

Oh and I guess it's technically Friday and for that I am also thankful because Adam gets off work early today! And I'm going to the movies with my mom! My mom! Because we live in the same town! :D

There you have it. Thankful On A Thursday.

No comments: