11 June 2010

10 Days!

I seriously have 10 days left until my due date. Oh my gosh!!

I feel like time has flown by, but at the same time, these past couple months have been going so slow. HAHA!

I also still haven't finished cleaning the house yet. I know, what a freaking slacker, right? I'm just SO tired and have no motivation. Plus, all I want to do is spend time with Makayla before this new baby gets here and her whole life is turned upside down.

My mom is coming here next Tuesday and I'm so excited!! It's gonna be awesome to have her here!!

So, that's really all I have to say. We're just in limbo waiting for this new baby. :)

Makayla is growing up right before my eyes and I can't believe how big she is already!! It's so weird to think that just 2 1/2 years ago, SHE was a tiny baby. And now look at her! She knows SO much and soaks up EVERYTHING around her. She is going to be such a great big sister. I love her so much.

No comments: