17 May 2010

35/35!!

So here we are...I'm 35 weeks pregnant with 35 days to go!! Seems crazy, right?! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by. Just last night, I was thinking about how I saw that positive pregnancy test late one night in October...

And now, I'm 5 weeks from having two children! FIVE WEEKS!! Some days it still seems so unreal to me. And then other days I just really want to get her out here and cuddle her and see how Makayla is with her. Speaking of Makayla, she talks about her little sister all the time. Every day she says, "Addison coming soon, Mommy?" Yes, she sure is, baby girl. :)

I've been having a lot of fun buying cloth diapers for our little girl's booty. There are so many amazing ones out there and I have been buying all sorts of different ones! I am so excited about it, though. I also won two different gift certificates, so I got one free diaper and spent $4 on another one! How awesome is that, right?! Hopefully, I'll post pictures of some of the dipes soon. They are so cute! Although, Makayla broke our small digital camera (not my pretty Nikon, thank God!), so we'll probably need to purchase one of those soon. I love my Nikon, but it's rather bulky to take out when you've got two children to cart around, which I will soon!!!! Anyway, the diapers are adorable and totally NOT what you think about cloth diapering. :D

I have a baby doctor appointment tomorrow to get my Group B Strep test done. I think I'll be positive again, since I was with Makayla, but the doc told me that isn't always true. We shall see....and I go weekly from here on out! I have a feeling this kid is going to be early and I really hope I'm right! I've been a lot more uncomfortable this time around than I was with Makayla. I'm not really sure why, unless little Addison is bigger? But every time I sit down, I have to stretch my stomach and sit up really straight or else it hurts, like I'm crushing her. Either way, I have five weeks left and no matter what, I LOVE being pregnant!!

1 comment:

The K mama said...

Already?! Wow it flew by!!