26 August 2009

What Happened??

I have a post that has been in draft mode for quite some time now. Since before my mom came.

My mom has since been here and left. We had a great time. I'll write more about it later.

I have also started school (last Wednesday) and started running this Monday. Today was my second time running. It was glorious. I wake up before everyone else in the house and go for a run. I just hope I can keep it up.

School is going well so far. We were REALLY late on Monday. There was a car accident on the highway so I didn't get to class until 10:10am and it starts at 10am. That was also Makayla's first time at the babysitter's (for lack of a better word). She had a blast! When I came to get her, she had a pair of sunglasses on her shirt and three play cell phones in her pockets. So adorable!! She fell asleep in the car on the way home until I took her shoes off and that pissed her right off, so she screamed until we got home. I guess it was kind of a blessing in disguise because she woke up. I was worried about how to transfer her from the car to the crib. I'll remember that trick for next time.

Also Makayla turned 20 months old yesterday! I know I'm slacking on the posts about what she does these days, but I have a good one coming up....

Anyway, Makayla is up screaming in her crib, so I'm going to go for now. Look for a longer post soon. With pictures!!

No comments: