29 June 2009

So Blessed

I can't help but think about how blessed I am.
I am so blessed to live in the United States of America where we have so much freedom.
I am so blessed to have a beautiful, healthy, amazing baby girl.
I am so blessed to have a wonderful, loving, caring husband who adores me more than words could ever say.
I am so blessed to have a Target just moments from my house.
I am so blessed to be able to afford most things I want.
I am so blessed to own my own home at the ripe age of 25. (Although I was 24 when we moved in...)
I am so blessed to have great friends who love me and want to spend time with me.
I am so blessed because people have forgiven me for the things I have done wrong to them.
I am so blessed to have a loving God that I serve.
I am so blessed that Jesus died on the cross for my sins.
I am so blessed because He forgave me.
I am so blessed to be able to have a healthy and happy life.
I am so blessed to have an amazing family that cares for me every single day even though I don't get to see them.
I am so blessed.

No comments: