27 March 2009

My 15 month old

...walks pretty much everywhere now. She's only walked outside once, but I'm just too nervous to let her go free yet.

...is in love with this book. She has carried it everywhere for the last 5 days. She's even put it on her tray and eaten with it. The thing has been run over by the stroller countless times already. It's been chewed on. It's destroyed and we will need to replace it rather soonish.

...screams 'Bye!!' as she walks out of a room or if you leave the room.

...throws the biggest tantrums I have ever seen in my life. Not even kidding. She was screaming and rolling around on the floor the other day. Then she did it again the next day. And the next day. And the next. Wonder where she gets her anger from??

...LOVES books. Any book. Ever.

...has starting hating nap time again. She only sleeps for about 40 minutes during her first nap and an hour during her second. I think it's time to transition to one nap. I don't know if I'm ready just yet.

...eats anything and everything we give her. She had a hating vegetables phase, but she's past that now. Not sure if she'll eat them alone still because we haven't tried, but if they are in something else, like a casserole, she will eat them up!!

...hasn't mastered using a spoon or a fork yet, but we're getting there. She does love putting the spoon in her mouth, but not while eating. So we feed her still, most of the time.

...climbs up the stairs all by herself.

...points to pictures of herself on the wall and smiles really big every time.

...really loves this new walking thing.

...takes all of her small toys out of the basket we keep them in, one by one, and then puts them all back in. Yesterday I showed her how to put the basket handle on her arm like a purse and right after I showed her how to do it, she did it and hasn't stopped. She makes me smile.

...gives me the sweetest hug every time I pick her up. When I get her out of her high chair, she will squeeze me and pat my shoulders. How sweet is that?!

...gives kisses to all of her stuffed animals and me. Sometimes Daddy. ;)

...lays her head down on our pillows when they're on the floor. In fact she has taken a liking to taking them off the couch herself and putting them on the floor so she can do just that.

...mimics just about everything I do. If I take her sock off, she takes her other sock off. If I talk on the phone, she gets her phone and starts talking on it. 

...carries around a 'purse' and puts all kinds of things in it. Now that's cute!

...is the cutest, sweetest, most adorable, most precious, funniest, smartest, best baby in the entire world. There is no doubt about it!!




1 comment:

Ames said...

your daughter is so cute and so is your blog!!

Amy McMullen