1. I graduated high school in 2002. I know, pretty much everyone graduates high school, but like I said, I'm proud of that. I am not going to defend every single thing I write in here, so take it or leave it.
2. I joined the Delayed Enlistment Program on July 18, 2002.
3. I left for Basic Military Training on January 21, 2003.
4. I graduated from Basic Military Training on March 7, 2003. I am officially a member of the United States Air Force!
5. I went to technical school at Sheppard AFB, TX in March to become an Electrical and Environmental Aircraft Technician.
6. I graduated from technical school and was sent to Travis AFB, CA in August.
7. I was in the military for 4 1/2 years total. I got out on July 2, 2007 because I found out I was pregnant on April 12, 2007. I chose to separate because my job was extremely hazardous and I made the decision to stay at home and raise my baby.
8. I carried a child to full term and beyond. :)
9. I gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl on December 25, 2007, weighing in at 7 lb. 13 oz.
10. I have raised that baby girl and am still continuing to raise her.
11. I breastfed my baby until she was almost 14 months old.
Okay, so I know there are other things that I really wanted to put on this list, but I can't remember them at the present time. Check back later for updates.