25 November 2008

11 Months....

I honestly cannot believe that it has already been 11 months since I birthed my first child.
That means next month she'll be one year old.
1 year!

I just can't wrap my head around that...

She is just fabulous. Perfect baby.
She really loves her Mommy and Daddy. Every day when Daddy gets home from work, she makes this adorably cute sound and smiles sooooo big. She is really smitten with her Dada.
And then she cries forever and ever and ever until Mommy picks her up.
She is so sweet and cute and precious.
And sick.

Yes, this is the second time our baby has been sick.
The first time she was about 3 months old and she was wheezing and the docs thought that she had asthma. Luckily, that was not the case.
So now, here we are. Sick again.
And Mommy's sick, too. Not fun.

Makayla has been waking up very often during the night. Like every hour often. It's not good for anyone. And there's really nothing I can do to help her except try to get her back to sleep. It's really sad. She wakes up screaming crying and then starts coughing because she's crying so hard. It's so pitiful.

So anyway, here we are at 11 months and sickly.
But she's still amazing. Oh yeah and she's getting another tooth! Yay!
But not a good combo when she's sick. 
She's wonderful!!

2 comments:

Becks said...

Pooey on the sickie!

Yay for more teeth! Sophia is working on another one now too..oh the joys of teething!

The Gerster Family said...

Oh friend. I'm so sorry you are both sick. Mia is getting a cold too, and I'm trying not to get it...no such luck, I'm sure!

11 months! I can't even believe it! I'm staring 9 months in the face and wondering where the time has gone