23 September 2008

Life

I have no idea how life got so complicated.

I feel like there is so much to do and so little time to get it done.

None of it is really a "priority" per se, just things I'd really like to accomplish.

Well, some are a priority.
I have lots of reading to do for our church membership class. The class is tonight...every Tuesday.
I also have to write a paragraph for last week because I missed last week, since I was on a plane flying home then....

Makayla is crawling all over the place, like crazy. It is so adorable to watch. I can't help but feel like I'm ignoring her sometimes, but I want her to be able to play and have free reign, ya know?

We are getting construction done on our house right now because not everything was finished before Makayla and I got home. The stairs are disgusting. Makayla keeps playing on them and I have to go get her off of them. She hit her head yesterday because I wasn't watching her close enough...right on the stairs. Yeah, I'm buying baby gates today, thankyouverymuch.

I have to be out of the house for 3 hours today while they {hopefully} finish the stairs....

We still don't have all of our stuff out of storage yet. That's fun. Our floors are so dirty from said construction going on all the time...I have to clean them everyday so M doesn't eat small pieces of wood. Yum.

There is a list a mile long in my head....

Of things I need to do to the house.
Of things I need to purchase for the house.
Of things I need to purchase for myself and Makayla.

My head just might explode. Really.

Oh yeah and we just got brand new hardwood floor in the living room and I already scratched it. Big time. I was dragging a box across it and apparently there was something on the bottom of the box that felt the need to scratch my $3,000 floor. Yeah, thanks.

The best part of all of this?

Makayla is no longer taking naps. Yeah, she's boycotting them. That's awesome. And if by some miracle she does actually fall asleep, as soon as I put her down in her crib, she wakes up and pulls herself up on the slats so she's on her knees. She doesn't know how to get down yet, so she just screams and screams until I go get her. Any advice?! 

Two more days and my little girl will be 9 months old!

Does anyone have any advice on how to help your baby feed herself? Makayla has no interest in using a spoon or picking up small pieces of food to eat. I have to feed her everything.

Gotta go make my list of crap to buy at Target today while I have to be gone with a cranky baby, since she never naps. Yay me.

There is just so much to do and so little time.

No comments: