05 July 2008

Fun Day

Today was a great day! Stephanie spent the night last night and it was really great!! We watched Numb and The Bucket List. Both really great movies, although The Bucket List is pretty sad, but duh. Read the title.

Then this morning started off a bit rocky (after Stephanie left, of course). I got sad that I was by myself...again. But then Janet texted me and asked if I wanted to hang out and I was all about that! We went to Rubio's for a late lunch/early dinner. It was delish! Then, we got started talking about Makayla's cradle cap {gross, I know...} and she told me about this really awesome cradle cap shampoo stuff, so we ran over to Target and grabbed some of that junk. She told me cradle cap can cause baldness later in life and I'm pretty sure I don't want my daughter to go bald, so....

I just got done giving her her nightly bath and I used the stuff and I'm pretty sure her cradle cap is completely gone now! After using it one time! That is awesome! She's had it for such a long time and I just figured it would go away if we didn't wash her hair everyday, which we don't. Well I was wrong, obviously. I couldn't get a good look though, because her room was dark, hence the going to sleep part. Yay for that stuff! Go Target! :D

I also set out all my scrapbook stuff on the dining room table, with good intentions. Well then Janet called and like I said, I was all about getting out of the house and actually taking a shower, so the scrapbooking was put on hold. I already cropped the pictures to size for my pregnancy scrapbook, so I'm gonna go start working on it now, since Makayla is in bed for the night. Oh yeah and I drank Dr. Pepper, so we all know I won't be going to bed anytime soon!

I'm really excited to finish my scrapbook, though. It's gonna look awesome. It already does, but I'll be really happy to finish it! Finally! And then I can get started on Makayla's. :)

Still gearing up for the garage sale next weekend. I'm getting excited, but nervous, too. I don't know if people are going to buy stuff, ya know? I really hope we get rid of everything and I guess whatever we don't get rid of, we'll take to Goodwill. 

Adam comes home tomorrow and I can't wait! He called me today from a pay phone. It costs $2 for 8 minutes! What a rip! But at least I got to chat it up with him for a few. He made a raft out of logs and it worked! That's my Boy Scout!

All in all there's really not a whole lot going on around here. Imagine that, huh? I just like typing stuff and yeah, that's it.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

*Update!*
Finished my pregnancy scrapbook this evening! Yay! One thing I can cross off my list. Now it's time to get started on Makayla's....

1 comment:

Becks said...

Hooray for finishing your scrapbook! I pulled all my scrapbook stuff out tonight too. I jyst kind looked at it and decided I wasn't inspired enough. So I started uploading all the pics I want to order for her books. I'm still working on that...it's taking me forever!! Soon I will be inspired and organized :)

It is too bad we don't live near each other! I have relatives in California. I spent every summer there. Have you heard of Woodland? I have family there and in Sacramento. Anyways have a good night!