04 July 2008

4th of July

Today is the 4th of July, obviously. And I am oh so bored. Adam left today to go camping with a bunch of our friends and while I could have gone, there was no way I was about to. Not with a baby. It would have been way too hard to breastfeed her in the wilderness. :D Let alone where she would sleep! I mean, Pack-N-Plays don't exactly fit in tents and she's not sleeping under the stars. So anyway, I'm bored. And sad. I hate when Adam's gone for a while because we've been apart so much in our marriage already. For those of you that don't know, Adam and I have been married for 3 years and out of that time, he's been deployed twice for 5 months each time, so we've gotten to be with each other about a year and a half because he also went on multiple TDYs (temporary duty station) during those 3 years, as did I. I was gone for 3 months, as well. So, it sucks not having him here. I get sad, even though I know there are things I could do, like scrapbook or whatever else is on my to do list, but then I feel like I'm neglecting Makayla. And I know I could do my stuff while she's napping, but all I want to do then is watch tv or take a nap myself. I'm so torn.

And so bored.
And even more sad.

And I just ate this disgusting Weight Watchers dinner thingy for lunch. I mean, it was sick. And I normally LOVE all of them. This one was nasty. Like ew. Chicken Enchilada Monterey. Not good. So on top of everything else, I now feel like I'm gonna barf.

But, Stephanie's coming over later! Yay! I have to get a shower sometime before then....and Makayla's probably not going to take another nap because she already slept for 2 hours this morning. Gah.

Happy 4th! Enjoy your weekend with your loved ones, peoples!!! 

1 comment:

Becks said...

I'm bored today too sista!

I kept falling asleep on the floor next to Sophia while she was playing. Every once and a while I would get a big smack or poke in the eye from Sophia saying WAKE UP!

Sucks your hubby is away and that you had to be apart for so long. That must have been very tough!!!