08 May 2008

Makayla rolled over!!!!



Here is living proof that my baby actually rolled over!!! It might not be proof to you guys because you weren't here, but it's proof to me because I wasn't there, either!

So, here's the story...

I was in the other room for probably 5 minutes. Makayla was on her little play mat ON HER BACK. The girl scoots around the room like a freaking pro, so it's no surprise when she's on the carpet next to her mat perpendicular to how I put her down. Anyway....

I come back and she's on her freaking belly!!!!!!! Like, arms under her and everything! Propped up like we normally put her for tummy time!! I just can't get over this!!! I mean, Adam told me the other day that she did it, but she couldn't figure out how to get her arm out from under her to roll over ALL THE WAY. And now she did!!!!

I'm so proud! She's not even 5 months old yet. How's that for child prodigy?

No comments: