08 May 2008

Got this from someone...

A:Attached or single: Attached. To Adam and Makayla.
B:Best friend: Adam. For sure.
C:Cake or Pie: Pie. I HATE CAKE!!
D:Day of choice: Probably Saturday. It's a fun day. :)

E:Essential Item: Chapstick. Makayla. Cell phone.

F:Favorite Color: Hott pink. For sure.

G:Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi worms are where it's at!
H:Hometown: Medina, Ohio.
I:Indulgence(s): SLEEEEEEEEP!!!! Sounds crazy, but it's true.
J:January or July: July, most def. It's summer and my mama's birfday!!
K:Kids: Makayla Paige. Perfection at its finest.
L:Life: Life is in Jesus, my baby and my husband.
M:Marriage Date: May 7, 2005.
N:Number of siblings: 1 brother. 4 step-sisters. 2 step-brothers. 5 sister-in-laws. 2 brother-in-laws.
O:Oranges or Apples: um. oranges. from my backyard. That's for you, Mom!
P:Phobias or fears: The dark. It sounds lame, but it's true. I HATE the dark. It's evil.
Q:Quote(s): Way too many to put here.

R:Reason To Smile: Everything and anything Makayla does. Seeing Adam after he gets home from work. Getting to see my wonderful family!!
S:Silliest Moment: Who knows? There are way too many of these, too! :)
T:Tag: No one.
U:Unknown Fact about Me: I don't know how to swim.
V:Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Um, I don't know. But, I love me some cow!
W:Worst Habit: Looking in the mirror too much. HA!
X:X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, fer sure. I loved seeing my baby girl in there!!
Y:Your favorite Food: Pizza. French fries from McDonald's or Arby's. Pasta. Pretty much anything that's bad for you, I love.
Z:Zodiac: Best one! Taurus!!

No comments: