28 April 2008

Chewing the cud





Makayla is so freaking awesome.
I don't know where I would be without her. Seriously.
She is the most wonderful baby and I love her so freaking much, it drives me crazy!

So, she's the coolest baby ever made. Wanna know why?
Today, Adam, Makayla and I went on a walk. Makayla is lookin' cute as ever in her stroller and we are just cruising along and Adam and I look down and Makayla is chewing...but she has nothing in her mouth. So Adam calls it chewing her cud. It's hilarious!!

I'm watching her right now lay on her little playmat on the floor and she's doing it again!
The kid never ceases to amaze me.
In the mornings, if I don't go get her right when she wakes up, she'll happily lay in her crib and gab away to herself. I love listening to her little conversations! She has the most beautiful voice I have ever heard! It's amazing, this little child of mine....

I have newer pictures of her, I just haven't uploaded them onto my computer yet. But, she's still beautiful! I love her so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, cute pics! This was a good idea...it's nice to be able to keep up with McK and you guys even though we're so far away. And I'll admit that you do have the cutest baby in the world....for now...