25 April 2008

4 Months!



My sweet baby girl is 4 months old today!
I can't even believe how fast this day came.
When she was born, it seemed like it was FOREVER away! Serious.
And now, here it is, in all its glory....

So, she's 4 months old. Last Wednesday, the 16th, we started giving her rice cereal. It was not to her liking, but we didn't give up on her. Today, she tolerated it. I've become pretty good at making the stuff, if I do say so myself. :) At first, it was really runny and stuff and now I have it down to a great consistency...looks like oatmeal. Anyway, so I fed her a little of the boob milk and then gave her some cereal this morning. She actually ate it for like 15 minutes! It was phenomenal! 

The pictures above are from last Thursday...the first rice cereal day. FUN!

My baby has grown up so fast...she's already sitting up on her own, not well, but she still does it! She holds her head up so stinking high when she's on her tummy. She can hang out by herself on her playmat for a while now. She actually sleeps in her crib for naps and at night! I can't get over how big my baby girl is. And it just never stops from here on out.

Here's to you living a third of your first year of life already, Makayla! Mommy loves you!!

No comments: