22 September 2007

Only 13 weeks left.

It's 5:03PM and I'm in California.
But, am I hanging out with anybody? Nope. Sure am not.
So, why did I come home so early? No clue.
I mean, sometimes I like to be alone, but sometimes I really love to see other people's faces.
I guess I can't complain too much.
I was extremely busy this week right after I got home. Today is the first day I haven't had something to do since Tuesday.
I just really like having at least one thing I have to get ready for every day, because now, it's 5:04PM and I still have not taken a shower today.
I've been watching Grey's Anatomy pretty much all day.
I did go through the baby's stuff again. HA! It's never going to stop.
I'm gonna keep sorting everything and sorting and sorting until the little one gets here!!! I know, I'm crazy.
In other news, I ONLY HAVE 13 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR ANOTHER HUMAN BEING FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!!
13 weeks, people. That's only 3 months and 1 weeks. Wow.
Don't get me wrong, I am TOTALLY pumped, but I'm also very, very scared.
I just want everything to be perfect. Everything.
None of the furniture is together yet, for obvious reasons, since my wonderful husband is still fighting for your freedom in Iraqiland.
He'll be back soon, don't worry. :)
But, I feel like I just have to sit here and sort through everything over and over again because I can't really wash the clothes yet, because I don't have any of the hangers that I got...waiting for them to be sent to me. And I don't have any baskets to put the clothes in or diapers or anything. I can't get the baskets until the changing table is put together because I don't know how big to get the baskets.
Anyway, it's all relative, really.

*Taken from Facebook.*

No comments: