30 August 2007

Pregnancy...is AWESOME!

I haven't written anything on here for a while, so I figured I'd write something and whoever is interested...can read it! :)
I absolutely LOVE being pregnant! It's really awesome now because when I go to the store and stuff, people actually ask me when I'm due! I don't have to go around telling everyone I'm preggers...
I'm leaving Ohio pretty soon to go back to California. I'm happy yet sad at the same time. It has been so wonderful being able to be here with my mama and getting some great advice from her about life. She is the most wonderful mother God ever could have blessed me with!! I'm ready to go back to Cali because that means Adam will be home very soon after I get there and I cannot wait to see him again!!!! Of course, we're going to have to get to know each other again, just like every time he's gone for a while, but it is always a wonderful, wonderful time AND I'm not working now, so I get to be with him for the whole two weeks he has off after he gets home! YESSSS!!!
I have been feeling amazing the whole time I've been preggers, too. I got sick twice, once I had to go to the ER, but it wasn't anything really serious. They just gave me some meds and sent me on my way. The other time I got sick from my cousin when my family came in for my baby shower. But, I'm over it all now.
Oh and I almost passed out four times, but I didn't actually pass out, so that's really good. I think I was just dehydrated, so I've been very conscious about how much water I drink ever day. I don't always eat fruits and vegetables like I thought I was going to once I knew I was pregnant, but hey, life goes on and sometimes, ya just gotta have chicken nuggets and fries from McDonald's! I also drink the occasional Dr. Pepper, but in moderation, caffeine is a-ok for my little cutie.
So, that's really all that's been going on here. :)

*Taken from Facebook and put on the blog.*

No comments: