12 October 2014

Weekends Are For Relaxing.

And cleaning.

We did a lot of relaxing today. I *might* have slept in. Again. I really never mean to. And then I do. Oops!

We all stayed in our pjs all day long.

Adam made us breakfast, lunch and dinner. He's so amazing. And he cleaned my kitchen floor. Even more amazing, am I right?!

The dishwasher got loaded and unloaded twice today. So that's fun. At least I don't have to do it tomorrow!

Makayla has off school tomorrow for Columbus Day. Woohoo!! Before bed tonight, she said, 'No school tomorrow! But work.' She gets super bummed when Daddy still has to work. So I'm hoping to get to do lunch with him tomorrow. We'll see.

We watched lots of Cutthroat Kitchen, too. The girls loved it. That show is addicting! If you've never watched it, you need to. They have all these crazy things that the chefs get to bid on to sabotage the other chefs. It's bananas.

I should probably go to bed. You know, because I didn't already sleep enough this weekend. Except that I was up until 2:30 last night, so I'm kinda tired.

Peace, suckas!

No comments: