29 October 2014

Wednesday Weeklies.

Alright my next installment of Wednesday links are here! Let me know if you think this is fun or a waste of time. Enjoy!

•First up this week is this gem of an article. 10 reasons you probably don't want to be my friend since I have kids. On the flip side of this article, I don't really like to be friends with people who don't have kids. Your lives are boring. Sorry, not sorry. I literally have no idea what people with zero children do all day. How are you so busy? What do you ever have to do? I don't understand. It's okay, I don't want to be your friend, either.

10 Reasons You Don't Want to Be My Friend

•This one interested me quite a bit. I'm about ready to start being healthier. Fast food makes me sick every time I eat it now. So seeing how kids from France eat at school is all kinds of awesome. It also disgusts me that this is what we are feeding our kids. AND that we call it food. Gross.

What French Kids Eat.

•I love Momastery. She's my spirit animal. I got to meet her in April this year and she is just as sweet in real life as in her blog and her book and her videos. I adore her. She has so much wisdom and love for everyone. It's fantastic. Her book, Carry On, Warrior, is my all time favorite. I read it from the library when it first came out and then I ran and bought my own copy because I couldn't be without it. Now I own two and they're both signed. So this blog post resonates with me. She talks about being an addict and while I'm not addicted to alcohol or drugs, I can relate on so many levels. Read and enjoy.

Begin Again

•Ohio is my home. I mean, I identify with so many things from Ohio because it's where I spent most of my life. I move and I love moving and seeing new places and enjoying new things. But Ohio is my home. I'm also really into scary stuff right now. I don't know why because that's totally not me. But I love this article on freaky things in and around Cleveland. I went to the Mansfield Reformatory when I was pregnant with Makayla. I got so lightheaded when I went in that I had to sit down and rest. I felt sick almost the whole time I was there. When we left, I was fine. Coincidence? I think not. Also, the River Styx Bridge is pretty close to my childhood home, which is all sorts of rad.

15 Northeast Ohio Haunted Spots.

•This BuzzFeed post IS MY LIFE. I am an introvert through and through. Give me a good book or movie, a couch and a blanket and I am good to go. I love this so much.

Introvert Texts

•This video made me cry this morning. Legit.

Pizza.

Until next Wednesday!

No comments: