05 March 2014

3.5.14

The babies and I went to have lunch with Makayla at school. My sweet girl requested Chick-Fil-A for lunch so that's what she got. :)

It was so cool eating at a special table just for parents with my baby. Her little friends would walk by and say hi Makayla! It was so precious. She is quite the popular little girl! Then she wanted me to go over and meet her friends at their table and the kids were so excited and all started talking at once. So cute!

Then she helped one of her friends throw her trash away and then got in line to head back to class because she knows exactly what she's doing and she's growing up way too fast. I went over to say bye and she gave me a hug and a kiss and didn't think twice about it. I hope that stays that way forever. :) I'm planning to have lunch with her once a week because she's been really distraught lately about leaving me to go to school. Sweet girl with such a tender heart.



20140316-211802.jpg

20140316-211812.jpg

No comments: