13 October 2013

Streaming Sunday.

So I kinda wrote this blog post all day long today on my phone. It was actually pretty fun and now you get to read it!

Pretty much every thought that popped into my head during the day, I typed into my phone and saved for later. It's like the easiest blog post ever to write!! Here goes my stream of consciousness on this wonderful Sunday!

•I hate cheetah print tattoos. I'm all for tattoos, but cheetah print? On your skin? For life? Really?

•Who goes grocery shopping in heels?!

•I'm still unsure about CrossFit...I just feel like there's too much of a following and everyone is hardcore about it.

•Construction still blows. No matter where you live.

•Texas highways are so confusing. Adam was trying to explain the way the highways are set up here and I just got more confused listening to him.

•Texas reminds me so much of California...the restaurants, grocery stores, weather and so on. I'm sure all the Texans will hate me for writing such a thing, but it's true. I know y'all are like your own country, but you resemble California in a lot of ways. It's cool. We can still be friends.

•Paying someone to clean your house is a serious waste of money if they don't do all the work and you and your husband end up having to clean the house yourself anyway. Not that I would know anything about that. Maybe I just have really high cleanliness standards?

•My real life, then turned online because of moves all over the world, friends are my biggest blog supporters. I've been thinking about growing my blog and how to go about doing that and I'm just at a loss right now. But I am so thankful for the people that do read it. I'm hoping one day it will take off and I can just spread awesomeness and cheer to everyone!

•Kroger is the most confusing grocery store ever. It's so big and they sell jewelry and paintings? So weird.

•What do people do to get stains on their blinds? You know what? Looking back on that question, I don't think I want to know the answer...It's just all around disgusting. Especially if it's in the bedroom. I mean, what is going on in there?! Wait. Don't answer that.

•Adam downloaded Katy Perry's 'Roar' for me today. The girls and I LOVE it! We scan through the radio just to try to find that song and now I don't have to anymore! I'm obsessed! It's just so me.

There you have it. Some wonderfully random thoughts this fine Sunday evening. If you liked this post, share it with your friends and tell them how hilarious and rad I am to hang out with on the interwebz!

No comments: