23 December 2011

Addi: 18 Months.

Dear Addison,

You are 18 months old today! I know I say this almost daily, but where has the time gone?! I cannot believe it's already been 18 months.

You are such a little treasure and bring so much joy to our family.

You are in the process of getting all four of your molars...yes at the same time! You've been such a champ through it all. I mean, you have your moments, but who doesn't, right?

You still sleep pretty much all day long. You typically wake up around 9 or 10 am and then go down for a nap at 1 pm and we wake you around 5 or 5:30 pm. Then you're back to bed for the night at 7:30 pm. Trust me, we've tried to deviate from this and that's when you aren't happy. You're my little teenager in a toddler body. :)

You hate eating. Like, you want to eat food (all the time), but then when we try to give you, um, anything you won't eat it. You don't even like peanut butter and jelly anymore!

Thankfully we're going to a new doctor (yay!!!!) on January 2nd, so I hope we can figure some things out.

You aren't walking yet...another thing we'll be discussing with the doc at your appointment. You have started to stand on your own, though, which is fabulous! And you LOVE walking around while holding on to our fingers. It's pretty precious.

You get REALLY mad when things don't go your way. I mean, I've never seen an 18 month old throw tantrums like you can, girlfriend. If you don't want something, you let us know.

You are saying Mama, Dada, Nana, baby and ticka ticka. :)

I love you so much, sweet Addi Lou. You are the sweetest, teeny tiniest baby and I love you with every fiber of my being.

Love,
Mama


No comments: