31 October 2010

Halloween!

I know I have A LOT to catch up on here...like our trip to Pennsylvania and everything that entailed. Ugh. Also, since we've been so busy with my Grandpa's passing and our big move back to Ohio, we never got to take the girls to a pumpkin patch, proper. We didn't carve pumpkins, either. Oh well, guess there's always next year. So for now, I'm just going to post some super amazing photos from this evening. My girls are the most beautiful. :D

(P.S. These are all backwards and I'm not changing them. You get the idea.)




Most beautiful baby. <3


Prettiest princess EVER!!
Oh yeah! I cut my hair! More on that later....


4 comments:

Marcie Chavez said...

Your girls are adorable! Love the princess costume.

Unknown said...

Such pretty little princesses you have there! :)

L. said...

What an adorable costume! And your hair looks super cute. :)

Unknown said...

She is just precious!