29 July 2010

31 Months and 5 Weeks!

In honor of my daughter's 31 months on this earth, here are some fun/cute things she's been up to. I do this on here so that I don't forget all of the adorableness that oozes out of her. :) So if you don't want to read it, don't.

•Makayla sleeps with three blankets at night. We kind of love blankets around here. Anyway. There is an order to how you have to put them on her...zebra, pink circle blankie and red circle blankie. After you're done, she'll say, "That's all. All gone. No more!"

•When she wakes up in the morning, she has to wipe her thumb on her sheets. Or on your shirt. Her thumb is always white and pruny when she gets up, too. It's so cute!

•She says, "I don't 'sink' (think) so."

•She'll say, "Mommy, you know what dis is?" and if I don't, she'll say, "Probably's have to ask Daddy what dis is." And then when he gets home, she'll ask him. So brilliant.

•Lately she has come running up to me, grabs my leg and yells, "Mommy!!" and hugs my leg for a long time. I love it!!

•And then, on 20July, she came up to me, grabbed my leg and said, "Mommy, I love you!!" OMG, my heart melted into a huge puddle on the floor.

•If you're doing something she doesn't like, she'll say, "No no! No no no no!!" until you stop doing whatever it is you aren't supposed to be doing. HAHA!

She is pretty much my favorite thing ever.

And the littlest one in the house just turned 5 weeks old yesterday! Time has been flying by!

Addison does a lot of screaming, crying, eating and pooping. I'm pretty sure she's still been REALLY gassy...until today!! Adam went out and bought her some gas drops yesterday and ever since we've started using them, it's like she's a new baby!! Praise the Lord!! She has been so wonderful today.


In other news, Adam's mom and little brother and sister have been here this week. We've been having a lot of fun. On Tuesday we went to the outlet mall and the kids got to get some stuff and we walked around. Then we ate at Panda Express for lunch, after I fed Addi girl in the car. They've also been going swimming every day since they've been here. They took Makayla twice and she LOVES it! I definitely want to put her in swimming lessons, but Adam wants to teach her himself. We'll see. :)

We didn't do anything yesterday...just hung out around the house. Today we went to Target and then In-N-Out for lunch. YUM!! I got two new super cute dresses. I really want to start wearing dresses more often since it's so hot and it's just one article of clothing, instead of 100! HAHA! My MIL and the kids are out swimming right now while M and Addi take naps. The girls have still (for the most part) been napping at the same time, which has been wonderful for me!!

We've got Addi's one month check up this afternoon. I'm excited to see how much she's grown in the last month! Hopefully I'll remember to post her stats later... :)

**UPDATE!!!**
Addi weighs 9 lbs. 3 oz. and is 21 3/4 in. long!! Yeah Mama's milk! :D

No comments: