26 January 2010

I'm Baaaaack!!

I went on a little hiatus there and I've got LOTS of stories for everyone to read about. But, for now, I'm going to start with last week and probably work my way back or something like that. I don't really know what I'm going to do yet, but I am going to start with mine and Makayla's appointments last week.

We got home last Sunday, the 17th, on a VERY eventful plane ride home. That story shall come later, I promise.

So on Tuesday, the 19th, I had my baby appointment. Everything is going well...no problems with me or baby. The baby's heartbeat was 140-150, so that's great! AND, we get to find out what this little peanut is on Friday, Feb. 5th at 3pm!!!!! I'm totally excited!!!!! I also got a TB test and I don't have TB, in case you guys were worried about me. ;)

And then on the 21st, we had Makayla's two year check up. She's fine, too. When we were in Ohio, she got a really bad rash all over her body, so I asked the doctor about it and he said it is eczema. It's gone away since we've been home, so I just think it was the cold weather out there. She only had to get one shot(Hep A) and now she's done until kindergarten!! But, I'm not done with the shots yet...since we're having another baby, I have to go through it all over again! :(

I'm 19 weeks pregnant today and Makayla is 25 months old!! I can't believe how fast time is going by!! Oh yeah, I've also been feeling the baby move since about 16 weeks, I think? At first, I wasn't sure if it was the baby or not, but my mom said, 'what else would it be?' :D It's gotten a lot more consistent these past few days, but I've been going, going, going since we got home, so I really haven't had the chance to just relax and wait for those sweet kicks. I know they'll keep getting stronger, though and I'm excited! That's probably one of my favorite things about being pregnant. :)

Posts to Come
-Makayla's Two Years and what she's been up to
-Christmas and New Year's
-Our trip to Ohio AND our trip back (YIKES!!)
-Potty training extravaganzas
-PICTURES!!!!!

Oh and I started school again tonight. I'm taking one class on Monday nights and then one class (for .5 credit) that is two Saturdays and that's it. One in February and one in March. I didn't want to get bogged down this semester since the baby is due one month after that. My Monday night class is Art for ECE. I have to buy all my own supplies, which kinda sucks, but whatev. It should be a fun, easy class, even though we already have two presentations we have to do!

I went through M's old baby clothes today and kinda sorted them out. I got all the gender neutral clothes together and the baby toys, so I'm making progress. Now we just have to pick out furniture, order it and find out what this one is!!!!! I'll keep you updated on that one. :)

I've also read about 8 magazines since I got home. And I have probably 9-12 books to read, as well. I better get crackin'!!!

2 comments:

Nate and Karisa said...

Love the tickers! :) Thanks for the comment! I love seeing what Makayla is up to these days...she is so big and beautiful! I have to admit we watched that video from way back with makayla pointing to her body parts and we died laughing it was so cute...she was our inspiration to practice them! :) Now Audrey is unstoppable. LOL. Can't wait for another little video of that cute munchkin! TTYL

Ames said...

i can't believe how much your little girl looks like you! can't wait to hear what your next one will be!! good luck at school!!:)