11 November 2009

Update Time

So lately I haven't really had anything to say on here. I'm just really tired all the time and get worn out so easily. Almost every day when Makayla takes her nap, I'm taking a nap as well. Or just resting and reading a book. I forgot how tiring it was being pregnant! Plus it's so different this time since I now have a toddler to take care of at the same time!! And this child is always on the go, so I have to take advantage of all the downtime I can get.

Makayla is so much fun, though. Every time she sees a picture of a baby, she points to it and says, 'baby!' and if the baby is sleeping she says, 'baby seepin!'. And then she says, 'nigh-night.'

She also loves to 'stretch' with her Daddy. Adam always does these stretches for his back and she loves to roll around on the floor and do them with him. She can make a perfect 'v'. It's awesome!

I am SO excited to be having another baby!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm really nervous, too!! I keep thinking about how hard it is going to be to have two kids!! But, I also know it is going to be really exciting. Yet another reason I'm getting all my down time in now! I know I won't have any when we've got two munchkins running around!

We had our first ultrasound yesterday. Everything looks great and there's only one growing in there! :) We got to see the heartbeat and the baby's sweet little head. I'm measuring at 8 weeks, which makes my due date June 21, 2010, just like I thought! I always think that's funny because my due date with Makayla was December 21, 2007 and she was born on December 25th. Soooo, if this one is born on June 25th (it's possible!), then the kids will be exactly 2 1/2 years apart to the day! HA!

School is over on December 18th and I can't wait. I love going to school and having something to do, but I am so over homework!! I think I'm going back next semester, but I'm only going to take two classes instead of three this time. Three is such a big workload and with Makayla AND being pregnant, I'm going to take it easy. Plus since the semester won't end until the end of May and the baby is due in June, I want to relax a little more often than not.

We get to go home for Christmas this year! I am so excited!! It is going to be totally stressful and sucky at times, but I am super excited to get to see everyone and hang out with everyone! I really can't wait to see my brother!! And the rest of my family, too, but definitely Nate!! :D So anyway, we leave right after classes are over so that should be exciting! HA!

Well, that's all for now. I tried to upload some pictures the other day and my computer totally crapped on me, so maybe I'll try again later. Gotta watch ANTM tonight! And maybe do some homework....

1 comment:

Becks said...

Congrats Girly Girl!!!

Very exciting! I dream of napping while Sophia naps but boo hoo i cant :( Good for you rockin going to school and being an awesome mommy to Makayla!