02 October 2009

Life Goes On!

Sometimes I seem to forget that! Is that weird?

I guess I get so consumed in school that I forget there are still other things going on around me. No, that does not mean I ignore my beautiful baby or my wonderful husband. I just focus more on school sometimes.

Although I did clean my entire house this Tuesday! On Monday night I was freaking out because I couldn't handle the dust and lack of vaccumming happening anymore, so instead of complaining about it, I decided to be proactive. And I'm so glad I was because my house looks fab! ;) We are having some friends over from Adam's squadron tomorrow night, so I'm excited to hang out with them!!

I also went on a field trip today to a preschool in Roseville. It was so cool and so much fun!!! The kids there basically get to do whatever they want. The really amazing thing was that they didn't overstep their boundaries. They were very respectful to each other and to the teachers and parents there. It was awesome...stuff everywhere! It was like a child's dream place!

Oh! I also had a presentation and a paper due this past Monday. And I got an A! I kinda figured I would, but now I know I did! I'm so happy because I worked REALLY hard on that! I have one more presentation and that's next Thursday. After that all I've got are papers and I do pretty well with those, so I think I'm good. I really enjoy going to school. It gives me something to do and I'm using brain power at the same time. :D

I also finished another book this week. I have another one on hold at the library right now. I'm a dork and I'll be the first to admit it!

I guess that's kind of all that's been going on around here. I should post some pictures soon, huh??

No comments: