30 June 2009

Apologies and Wrongs

Stephanie and I went to Panera today for lunch. It was really nice to catch up with her and to be able to see her beautiful face! I love having amazing friends. :)

We went to a few stores afterwards. Home Goods and Old Navy. Love it!

Ran into an old friend. At first I was really excited to see her and I said, "Hey!" all enthusiastic like....
Until I remembered that she's not my biggest fan. I'm not going to detail it all, but let's just say she was extremely rude, so I retaliated. Like I always do.

It made me kind of sad because after apologizing (and being forgiven! yay!) last week to someone that I wronged years ago, I was really happy. I thought that I was all good in my relationships now.

And then I remembered that no matter what I do and no matter how many times or how many people I apologize to, there is always going to be someone out there somewhere that I wronged. And that doesn't like me.

I feel bad for those people. I am an awesome friend. And super fun.

Someone's gotta toot this horn. Might as well be my biggest fan...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right. Toot away! Everyone makes wrongs, and the beauty of it is, is that God can teach us how to forgive and be forgiven.

Don't let this person get you down! Like you said, you can't make everyone happy. At least you have good friends to pick you back up.

Keep apologizing if you have to. You'll fill someone's heart with love and eventually they'll realize that they need to apologize to you. Like me! : )

P.S. Reese keeps pointing to M's picture in the bathroom with the Q-tips saying "Baby, Baby." She just learned that word.