18 June 2009

Catching Up


These pictures are actually from June, can you believe it?! I'll have more at the end of the month.

She always gets really excited when Daddy throws the balls in the living room.
This is usually what she looks like. :)
Stomping her feet.
This is after the below picture.
She always throws her head into the couch. It's so funny!


Adam and I had a date night on Tuesday. It was kind of impromptu because I was supposed to go out with my MIL that night, but the place we wanted to go to was closed. Boo. So Adam and I took our date on Tuesday instead of today. We went to see The Hangover. HILARIOUS. I highly recommend it! Unless you get offended easily, then you might not want to watch it, but I was cracking up during the WHOLE thing. And my dad's got it memorized! :)

On Wednesday, we went to Makayla's gymnastics class in the morning. Adam's mom and the kids came with us and watched. They also jumped in the foam cube pit, too. So silly. After that, M took her morning nap (I gave up on going to one nap) and then we went swimming when she woke up. She loved it! I was kind of mean, though. I totally forgot to let her get used to it and I just put her in her floaty thing I bought her. Poor girl. She sighed really loud because the water was so cold, but she didn't cry, so that's good! It was freezing, though! Anyway, she loved it. And then she went to the park with Grandma for a while so I could swim and play with the kids. Then M came back in for a little bit and it was time for lunch. Such a long and fun filled day! She took a nice afternoon nap after that, though.

Today, Adam's mom and I had our date after Adam got home from work. He kept all the kids, bless his heart. I love that man. We went to Bella Terra, which is this pottery painting place in Vacaville. I think she liked it. I painted a utensil holder for the kitchen and she painted a tea bag holder. Very cute! It was nice to hang out and talk without having to chase/feed/tend to any kids for a few hours! We have to wait a week to get our pieces back, though. I always hate that part. 

I keep forgetting Father's Day is this Sunday!! I still have to send out the FD cards. I'm so bad about that stuff. I have been slipping so much more since I had Makayla. I'm pretty sure she took all of my memory when I had her. Hope she's got a good one! I'm scared to see what another kid is going to do to my brain. HA! I'm getting Adam something really awesome, but I can't say on here because he doesn't know it yet! I'll post pics soon, I swear.

I've lost 5.5 lbs. so far. I'm happy about that. Got 6.5 left and then I will be okay getting pregnant again. It's definitely not where I want to be, but I think that's about as far as I'll get before I get knocked up again. At least according to my schedule, but I know God has other things planned sometimes, so I guess we'll see what happens....

If you didn't watch the video below, you should. I love that kid. She is so amazingly smart and I owe it all to Your Baby Can Read. Seriously. That program has done wonders for what my child has learned. It's awesome and I think everyone should do it with their child.

Well, I guess that's all I've got for now. Can't think of anything else that's been going on. If you think of anything I should write about, remind me, yeah?

No comments: